Picture Credit: Lost | Rising Star Guide 2017 / Lost | Oceans 11 Program
Standard Profile Information
Name: Sakuragi Minato
Kanji: 桜木 みなと
Current Troupe: Cosmos
Height: 170 cm
Birthday: December 27th
Blood Type: AB
Hometown: Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture
Favorite Food: curry, omelet rice
Favorite Flower: cherry blossom
Favorite Colors: white, black, blue, pink
Hobbies: going for drives
Special Talent: can fall asleep instantly
Origin of Stage Name: it's connected to her hometown
Favorite Role: Terry Benedict from Ocean's 11, Suleiman from The Magnificent Emperor
Would Like to Try Playing: a grand love story
Debut: 2009 (95th Class) Amour, it's something like...
2009 - Current Cosmos Troupe
2021: Sherlock Holmes / Délicieux!, John H. Watson
2021: Hotel Svizra House (Toshima Arts / Umeda Arts), Yuri Vasiliev
2020-21: Anastasia, Vlad
2020: The Magnificent Emperor (Cosmos - Nippon Seinenkan / Drama City), Suleiman (lead role)
2019-20: El Japón / Aqua Vitae!!, Elias
2019: Memories of Barcelona / Nice Guy!! (National Tour), Roberto
2019: Ocean's 11, Terry Benedict
2019: Dark Brown Eyes / Viva! Festa! in Hakata (Hakataza), Shvabrin
2018: Castle of the White Heron / Outsiders in the Renaissance, Giuliano de Medici
2018: West Side Story (Umeda Arts), Anita (female role)
2018: The Sky Is on the Banks of the Red River / Citrus Breeze -Sunrise-, Prince Zannanza Hattusili
2018: West Side Story (Tokyo International Forum), Riff
2017: Land of the Gods / Classical Bijoux, Zobar
2017: Partial Time Travel (Bow Hall), Jean (lead role)
2017: Chateau de la Reine / Viva! Festa!, Togawa Mitsuo
2016: The Eagle with Two Heads (Bow Hall / KAAT), Félix de Willenstein
2016: Elisabeth, Rudolph, Elemer, Stephan (switch role with Sumiki Sayato and Sorahane Riku)
2016: A Song for Kingdoms (Hakataza), Ubaldo
2016: Shakespeare / Hot Eyes!!, Robert Devereux
2015: Portrait of the Heir (Bow Hall), Charlie (lead role)
2015: A Song for Kingdoms, Merlk
2015: New Wave! -Cosmos- (Bow Hall)
2014-15: Oath of the Midnight Sun / Phoenix Takarazuka!!, Granfelt
2014: The Rose of Versailles: Oscar, Jean
2014: Robert Capa / Citrus Breeze II (Chunichi), Henri Cartier-Bresson
2013: Gone with the Wind, Young Man
2013: The Wild Meets the Wild (Bow Hall), Andrew Shaffer
2013: The Count of Monte Cristo / Amour de 99!!
2013: Legend of the Galactic Heroes @ Takarazuka (Hakataza), Flegel
2012: Legend of the Galactic Heroes @ Takarazuka
2012: Brilliant Days / Climax
2012: Robert Capa (Bow Hall / Nippon Seinenkan), Cornell Capa
2011: Classico Italiano / Nice Guy!!, Salvatore (During his period of study in Naples)
2011: A Beautiful Life / Luna Rossa
2011: The Journalist and the Emperor (Nippon Seinenkan / Bow Hall), Murphy McDonnell
2010-11: For Whom the Bell Tolls
2010: Gin-chan's Love (National Tour), Man at Ikeda-ya
2010: Trafalgar / Funky Sunshine
2010: Je Chante (Bow Hall)
2009: Raindrops Fall on Roses / Amour, it's something like...
Shinjin Kouen Roles
2016: Shakespeare, Lord Hunsdon (HY: Makaze Suzuho)
2015: A Song for Kingdoms, Radames (lead role) (HY: Asaka Manato)
2014-15: Oath of the Midnight Sun, Gustav III (lead role) (HY: Ouki Kaname)
2014: The Rose of Versailles: Oscar, Gerodelle (HY: Nanami Hiroki / Asaka Manato)
2013: Gone with the Wind, Ashley Wilkes (HY: Yuumi Hiro / Asaka Manato)
2013: The Count of Monte Cristo, Gerard de Villefort (HY: Hasumi Yuuya)
2012: Legend of the Galactic Heroes @ Takarazuka, Siegfried Kircheis (HY: Asaka Manato)
2012: Brilliant Days, Peter Haynes (HY: Hasumi Yuuya)
2011: Classico Italiano, Giacomo Adjani (HY: Toki Irisu)
2011: A Beautiful Life, Katagiri Katsumoto (HY: Nagina Ruumi)
2010-11: For Whom the Bell Tolls, Paco (HY: Hoshibuki Ayato)
2010: Trafalgar, Tom Allen (HY: Nagina Ruumi)
2009-10: Casablanca, Jan Brandel (HY: Nagina Ruumi)
2009: Raindrops Fall on Roses
Concerts, Dinner Shows, and Special Performances
2019: Takarazuka Special 2019 - Beautiful Harmony
2017: Takarazuka Special 2017 Je t'aime Revue -90th Anniversary of Mon Paris-
2017: Last Eyes!! (Asaka Manato Dinner Show)
2017: Million Carat!! (Music Salon)
2016: Takarazuka Special 2016 ~Music Succession to Next~
2016: Bow Singing Workshop -Cosmos-
2015: Takarazuka Special 2015 - New Century, Next Dream
2014: Metamorphose (Ouki Kaname Dinner Show)
2012: Paris Festival 2012
2010: Takarazuka Special 2010 - Forever Takarazuka, Chorus
- Featured in New Generation III.
- Her first introduction to Takarazuka was through her mother's friend, who showed them a recording of Cosmos Troupe's 1998 Elisabeth. Sakuragi fell in love with former top star Shizuki Asato (Zunko) and watched many videos of Zunko-era performances. Her nickname "Zun" also comes from Zunko. Since her first experience with Takarazuka was Cosmos Troupe, her hatsubutai was in Cosmos, and she was assigned to Cosmos, she feels a strong connection to Cosmos Troupe.
- She took piano lessons for approximately 2 years beginning in her 2nd year of elementary school. However, she had no particular training in dancing or acting, even after she discovered Takarazuka (when she was a 5th-year in elementary school). Her love of Takarazuka did inspire her to try out for a performing arts high school, which she successfully entered. There, surrounded by fellow students who had a passion for acting, she decided to take the TMS entrance exam.
- She passed the Music School entrance exam on her first try, despite being convinced that she would not make it due to her lack of dance training.
- At the entrance exam, she recalls that a honkasei helped her fix her hair into a proper otokoyaku "regent" hairstyle.
- From her Cafe Break interview for El Japón / Aqua Vitae!!:
- Something that helps her relax: her younger brother's dog Maro.
- Something she is not good at: she has been very forgetful lately.
- Something that is essential in life (besides Takarazuka): love.
- If she could do anything with Makaze Suzuho: they would go on a drive together in Yokohama (her hometown).
- Her favorite sport: badminton. She was on the badminton team in middle school, and in her Brilliant Dreams + Next episode 43, she plays badminton with Rukaze Hikaru and Haruha Rara.