Picture Credit: 1789: The Lovers of Bastille program | Zaraphena / The Microcosmic War of Dejima Program
Standard Profile Information
Name: Hanabusa Kaoto
Kanji: 英 かおと
Current Troupe: Moon
Birthday: October 28
Blood Type: A
Hometown: Kurashiki, Okayama Prefecture
Favorite Food: omelet rice, yakiniku
Favorite Flower: lily
Favorite Colors: white, wine red
Hobbies: searching for pictures of cats on the internet, which makes her calm
Collections: things with cats, accessories
Special Talent: playing the piano, basketball
Origin of Stage Name: received it from her teacher
Favorite Role: Julien (worker at Marat's print shop) from The Lovers of Bastille shinjin kouen
Would Like to Try Playing: would like to take on various roles
Debut: 2013 (99th Class) Rose of Versailles: Fersen
2014 - Current Moon Troupe
2020-21: Welcome to Takarazuka / A Farce in Pigalle (Moon 2020-21), Theodore
2020: The Microcosmic War of Dejima (Drama City / Toshima Arts), Nuinosuke
2019: I Am From Austria, Johann
2019: On the Town (Umeda Arts Theater), Tom / Policeman 2
2019: Unmatched in Dreams and Reality / Krung Thep -City of Angels-, Murata Yozō
2019: Anna Karenina (Bow Hall), Serpukhovsky
2018: Elisabeth, Black Angel
2018: The Last Party ~S. Fitzgerald’s Last Day~ (Nippon Seinenkan / Drama City), Edouard Jozan
2018: Company / Baddy, Barbarian Performer
2017: Legend of the Phoenix -Calaf & Turandot- / Crystal Takarazuka (National Tour), Thief (The Bird)
2017: All for One
2017: Azure Moment (Drama City / Akasaka ACT)
2017: Grand Hotel / Carousel Rondo, Scullery Worker
2016: The Legend of King Arthur (Bunkyo Civic / Drama City), Ector
2016: Nobunaga / Forever Love!!
2016: Passion -Jose and Carmen- / Apasionado!! III (National Tour), Picador
2015-16: Manon / Golden Jazz
2015: A-En (Bow Hall), Woo Chen
2015: 1789: The Lovers of Bastille
2015: Bandito (Bow Hall / Nippon Seinenkan)
2014: Puck / Crystal Takarazuka
2014: The Kingdom (Nippon Seinenkan / Drama City), Benjamin
2014: Takarazuka Dance / Guide to the Future / Takarazuka Flower Poems 100!!
2013: Arsène Lupin / Fantastic Energy!
2013: Rose of Versailles: Fersen (Grand Theater)
Shinjin Kouen Roles
2019: I Am From Austria, Josi Edler (lead role)
2019: Unmatched in Dreams and Reality, Hon'iden Matahachi (HY: Tsukishiro Kanato / Kazama Yuno)
2018: Elisabeth, Stephan (HY: Kazama Yuno / Ren Tsukasa)
2018: Company, Akutsu Jin (HY: Uzuki Hayate)
2017: All for One, Philippe (HY: Shimon Yuriya)
2017: Grand Hotel, Hans Bittner (HY: Takachi Ao)
2016: Nobunaga, Azai Nagamasa (HY: Uzuki Hayate)
2015-16: Manon, "Another" Charles De Durant (HY: Miya Rurika)
2015: 1789: The Lovers of Bastille, Julien (HY: Chinami Karan)
2014: Puck, Starving (HY: Chinami Karan)
2014: Guide to the Future / Takarazuka Flower Poems 100!!
Concerts, Dinner Shows, and Special Performances
YEAR: Name of Show
- Part of "Group B" of the 99th class, which performed with Moon Troupe before receiving official troupe assignments in February 2014.
- Featured in New Generation IV.
- The first Takarazuka production she saw was Me and My Girl with Amami Yuuki on VHS, but she decided to join the Revue after she saw Nishiki-e of the Wind / Zorro starring Mizu Natsuki in the Grand Theater.
- Her favourite 'sienne is her troupe-mate Tsukishiro Kanato.
- Her favourite play is Me and My Girl, her favourite animal is a cat, her favourite food is meat and fruits and her favourite word is 'concentration'. Her charm point is having surprisingly long eyelashes. She wants to sing a lot on stage and try many kinds of cooking to stay healthy in her free time (Kageki 2016.02).