READ BEFORE EDITING THIS PAGE
Picture Credit: garnet / Blumerio | The Takarazuka VI / Kageki 2016.07
Standard Profile Information
Name: Oto Kurisu
Kanji: 音 くり寿
Current Troupe: Flower
Nickname: Kuri, Kurisu
Birthday: December 18th
Hometown: Saitama, Saitama
Favorite Food: her mother's cooking, fruit, tarts
Favorite Flower: mimosa
Favorite Colors: yellow, white
Hobbies: oil painting, theater going, reading books with recipes
Collections: Bambi things
Special Talent: calligraphy
Origin of Stage Name: chosen because I have been in contact with a lot of music from an early age
Favorite Role: Wakamurasaki in The Tale of Genji shinjin kouen
Would Like to Try Playing: wants to do various roles
Debut: 2014 TAKARAZUKA Flower Poems 100!!
2015 - current Flower Troupe
2017: Hanna's Florist (TBS Akasaka ACT Theater), Anabel
2017: Wind Over Yamatai-koku / Santé!!, Iyo
2017: MY HERO (Akasaka ACT / Drama City), Myra Parker
2016-17: Snowflake Anthology / Golden Desert, Sharaddha
2016: Romanesque Mask / Melodia (National Tour), Cécile de Volanges
2016: Me and My Girl
2016: Ernest in Love (Umeda / Chunichi), Cecily (shared role) / London girl
2015: The New Tale of Genji / Melodia, Akitsu, Kumoi no Kari (Tokyo only)
2015: Stardom (Bow Hall), Sarah
2015: Embraced by the Seas of Calista / Takarazuka Fantasia
2014: The Lost Glory / Passionate Takarazuka!
2014: Takarazuka Dance / Guide to the Future / TAKARAZUKA Flower Poems 100!! (Grand Theater)
Shinjin Kouen Roles
2017: Wind Over Yamatai-koku, Great Shrine Maiden
2016-17: Golden Desert, Talharmine (as a child)
2016: Me and My Girl, Sally (musumeyaku lead) †
2015: The New Tale of Genji / Melodia, Wakamurasaki
2015: Embraced by the Seas of Calista, Young Roberto
† Only 2nd act in Takarazuka, only 1st act in Tokyo (shared role with Shiroki Mirei).
Concerts, Dinner Shows, and Special Performances
2017: Takarazuka Special 2017 Je t'aime Revue -90th Anniversary of Mon Paris-
- Part of "Group A" of the 100th class, which performed with Star Troupe before receiving an official troupe assignment in February 2015.
- Announced to play the role of Kumoi no Kari in Tokyo run of New Tale of Genji / Melodia on 11/30 after Ousaki Ayaka suddenly fell ill. Shiroki Mirei was to play Murasaki no Ue, and Kumoi no Kari was to be played by Haruhi Urara, but was later given to Oto Kurisu.
- Her favourite sienne is Hanafusa Mari.
- In school she was a member of the calligraphy club. "Actually I wanted to join the pottery club, but had confused rooms. So I had to join the one which room I occasionally entered" (from Graph, 16/02).
- Her favourite plays are Ai Moeru, A song of Love and Revolution -Andrea Chènier-, Elisabeth and Phantom. Her favourite drinks are joghurt drinks, her favourite place is a kitchen while cooking and her favourite princess is Cinderella. Her charm point is her chin - during Music School days her classmates used to stroke it, saying 'it seems to bring luck'. She wants to become an actress who can act the whole life of a character in one play and in her free time she wants to become able to speak English to travel to many foreign countries (Kageki 2016.03).