Submissions - Takarazuka Publications
If you want to add a publication profile to our database, please follow these guidelines.
1. Make sure the page does not already exist.
2. Make sure your new page follows the Page Naming Guidelines.
3. Use the Publication Summary Template when creating new pages. (See Using Templates.) If you do not have a particular bit of information, leave it blank.
4. Do not post opinions or reviews on these pages. There is a section on each summary page to create a link to your own review of the publication. Follow the Page Naming Guidelines in creating this link.
5. If you wish to edit information on a given page, you may do so. You may also correct any errors in the existing text.
Any pages submitted that do not meet the above guidelines may be subject to editing, renaming and possible deletion by the Editors.