Submissions - Takarazuka Staff
If you would like to submit a staff member to the Wiki, please follow the rules below. Failure to follow the rules could result in your submission being deleted by an editor.
1. Make sure the staff member you want to list is not already listed. All staff members' profile pages are listed Japanese-style, with their family name first. (i.e. - "Asami Hikaru", not "Hikaru Asami.")
2. Please add the actress to the appropriate "surname" page. See Adding An Entry - Walkthrough. Because all profile pages are named "Surname FirstName", you can use the parenthesis method when adding a link to the surname page. See Making a Wiki Link for more details on this.
3. Use the Staff Profile Template when creating their profile page. See Using Templates for more information.
4. If you wish to upload a picture, please make sure it follows the Adding Images guidelines. There should be no more than one picture on any staff profile page. Please use post-Takarazuka photographs for ex-'siennes.
5. Do not post your personal opinion of the staff member in their profile. You may, of course, post whatever opinions you'd like to offer in comments on the profile, but it should not be posted as part of the profile itself because we want to separate facts from opinions and gossip. The "other" section of the profile is for you to write whatever other facts you have discovered, be it that they are married now and have a personal website or whatever. We encourage you to use this section of the profile to give us whatever interesting tidbits you can about their life, personality, hobbies, etc.
The Editors retain the discretion to modify your entry, correct any mistakes, delete or change images, or remove public access to uploading any new images to the profile.
Got all that? Ready to add your staff member to our list? Then go back to the Takarazuka Staff page!