Picture Credit: Zaraphena// New Generation IV | Stardom
Standard Profile Information
Name: Aren Touma
Kanji: 亜蓮 冬馬
Current Troupe: n/a
Nickname: Anri, Aren
Birthday: September 9
Hometown: Chigasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture
Favorite Food: fruit, yogurt, smoothies
Favorite Flower: casablanca, baby's breath
Favorite Colors: silver, black, emerald green
Hobbies: overseas travel, horse riding, watching films
Collections: T-shirts, hats
Special Talent: English, Long Fist martial arts
Origin of Stage Name: thought of it with her family
Would Like to Try Playing: would like to play any of the types of roles she's encountered
Debut: 2013 (99th Class) Rose of Versailles: Fersen
2014 - 2018 Flower Troupe
2018: Messiah / Beautiful Garden, Tamonmaru (Grand Theater only) ‡
2018: Love Blooms Out on the Murasakino / Santé!! (Hakataza), Yasakabe no Murajikurame
2018: The Poe Clan, Rod, Sammy, Hans
2017: Fashionable Girl Passing By (Drama City/Nippon Seinenkan), Takayashiki Kaname
2017: Wind Over Yamatai-koku / Santé!!, Tatara
2016-17: Snowflake Anthology / Golden Desert
2016: I Love Einstein (Bow Hall), Wolff, Eduard
2016: Bow Singing Workshop -Flower- (Bow Hall)
2016: Me and My Girl
2016: For the People (Drama City / Kanagawa Arts), Brandon, Robert "Bobby" Lincoln
2015: The New Tale of Genji / Melodia, Hachimaru
2015: Stardom (Bow Hall), Jake
2015: Embraced by the Seas of Calista / Takarazuka Fantasia
2015: Jirokichi of the Wind (Drama City / Nippon Seinenkan), Kichiji
2014: Elisabeth, Black Angel
2014: Nocturne (Bow Hall), Igor
2013: The Poem of Love and Revolution / Mr. Swing!
2013: Rose of Versailles: Fersen (Grand Theater)
Shinjin Kouen Roles
2018: The Poe Clan, Jan Clifford
2017: Wind Over Yamatai-koku, Ashira
2016-17: Golden Desert, Ger (HY: Serika Toa)
2016: Me and My Girl, Sir John Tremayne (HY: Serika Toa / Seto Kazuya) †
2015: The New Tale of Genji, Hyobu no Taifu (HY: Kazumi Shou)
2015: Embraced by the Seas of Calista, Donado Inzachi (HY: Haryuu Mitsuki)
2014: Elisabeth, Jula (HY: Serika Toa / Yuzuka Rei)
† Only in the 1st act in Takarazuka, only in the 2nd act in Tokyo (shared role with Hiryuu Tsukasa).
Concerts, Dinner Shows, and Special Performances
2017: Masquerade (Seijou Kaito Dinner Show)
2014: Takarazuka Special 2014 -Thank you for 100 years~, "Chorus"
- Part of "Group C" of the 99th class, which performed with Flower Troupe before receiving official troupe assignments in February 2014.
- Featured in New Generation IV.
- Her favorite Takarazuka play is The Poem of Love and Revolution -Andrea Chènier-. Her favorite number is 9, her favorite store is Costco and her favorite choreography is the Black Angel's dance routine for 'Ai to Shi no Rondo' during the first act of Elisabeth. Her charm point is having a wide forehead. She wants to try non-human roles like Death from Romeo & Juliette and in her free time she would like to try doing volunteer activities. (Kageki 2016.07)
- ‡ Only performed in Messiah / Beautiful Garden for the first 5 days of the Grand Theater run. On 07/19/2018 it was announced that, due to injury, she would be absent until further notice. Understudies for both the main performance and the shinjin kouen are listed here. On 08/18/2018 it was announced that she would be absent from the remainder of the Grand Theater and Tokyo performances.
- Although originally scheduled to appear in Mélancolique Gigolo / Exciter!! 2018, on 10/13/2018 she was announced absent from the entire run due to injury.
- Originally schedule to appear in Casanova, however it was announced she retired effective 12/25/2018.
- Youtube channel